Friday 4 May 2012

Friday Night Nails Shellac Gotcha

What to do with a Friday night at home ?!
Well ....
My nails have been a bit of a mess lately so tonight I decided to Shellac my nails.
Ive been growing really fond of brighter colours these days so I decided to go for Shellac Gotcha.
Shellac is a hybrid polish - a power polish rather than a gel. Shellac will last up to two weeks if you carry out the correct after care at home. The finished article - flawless, shiny, glossy nails.





Have a great weekend everyone.

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

26 comments:

  1. love pink for the summer season!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a cute shade of pink.just like candy!love it.

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY HERE:
    http://www.fashionforlife1.blogspot.com/2012/04/motel-rocks-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. This is most definately a barbie pink xx Just gorgeous xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow, your nails look great! I need to try a Shellac polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just to let you know we've nominated you for an award on our blog :)

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect pink - not too bright or too pale! So lovely :). I am loving your blog at the moment! x

    glitterfingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much xx Isnt it just a gorgeous pink xxx

      Delete
  7. I like the shade!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour is amazing!
    Please check out my fashion blog and I would love if you followed if you like it!

    Tolu from Fashinate Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely xx ofcourse would love to check it out xxx

      Delete